[linux-dvb] DVB hangs the computer when tuning to ARD

Hi all,

my computer crashes sometimes when tuning to ARD. It seems to me that
this only happens when I change to ARD. This doesn't happen everytime,
but when it happens I get messages in my console about linked-in
modules. The picture on the TV stays black, (ARD) audio plays and keeps
playing, the box is locked up. I tried making photos from the kernel
errors, but my handy camera is just not up to the task.

I got kernel 2.6.11.11 (no fancy stuff compiled in it like preemption,
4k stacks etc.), DVB CVS, a rev. 1.5 FF card, VDR 1.3.25. Also I'm using
a non-nptl glibc here.

Anyone of you guys have the same issues with ARD?

Cheers

Sebastian
--
"What the f*** are we doing out here in the middle of the desert?" - A foreigner, probably Samoan