[linux-dvb] problems and workaround when tuning to a channel with DD enabled

On Mittwoch 15 Juni 2005 04:06, C.Y.M wrote:
> Yes, I have a feeling you are correct about there being a bug all along but
> hidden.  This bug, either in VDR, the drivers, or both, is causing the firmware
> to crash.

there is certainly still more than one reason for crashes.

> I would be happy to find out which vdr statement gets that EINVAL
> from the driver, but my programming skills are fairly limited.

I checked my copy of dvbdevice.c at line 819 and it is empty.

What is at that line in your source code? Which version of vdr do you have,
and what patches are applied?

--
Wolfgang