[linux-dvb] Re: Newbie question: how to get initial frequency file data?

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about
getting initial frequency data from several days ago.
Following Patrick's advice, I grabbed tonight's CVS
snapshot, compiled it, and ran util/scan/atscscan:

./atscscan atsc/us-ATSC-center-frequencies-8VSB

It generated the following data (this is for Seattle,
Washington, in the U.S.):

KTWB-DT:539028615:8VSB:49:52:3
KSTW DT:605028615:8VSB:49:52:1
KOMO-DT:617028615:8VSB:49:52:3
KIRO-DT:623028615:8VSB:49:52:3
KiroDT2:623028615:8VSB:65:68:4
KCTS-DT:635028615:8VSB:49:52:3
KCTS-HD:635028615:8VSB:113:116:7
Kids:635028615:8VSB:0:0:65534
Learns:635028615:8VSB:0:0:65533
KING-DT:677028615:8VSB:49:52:3
KING-SD:677028615:8VSB:65:68:4

But when I then try to get a lock with tzap using this
data, I get this error message:

../szap/tzap -c "newchannels.conf" "KCTS-HD"
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and
'/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
reading channels from file 'newchannels.conf'
ERROR: error while parsing inversion (syntax error)

What did I overlook? Is there some additional
processing I must do in order to use the data
generated by atscscan?

Thanks again for any advice you can offer.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html