[linux-dvb] [patch] ADS Tech Instant TV DVB-T PCI

Hi,

I just bought an ADS Tech Instant TV DVB-T PCI and after some work
made it work in Linux (including the remote control, and it took a
looong time to get all these key codes :) ).

You can find a patch against kernel 2.6.12-rc6 at
http://blaniel.free.fr/pub/dvb/adstech_dvb_t_pci-2.6.12-rc6.patch

Thank you for the great work you've all done, my card is working like a charm.
Beno?t Laniel

PS: I also made a file fr-Rouen for DVB-T frequencies in Rouen, is
this mailing-list the appropriate place for such a contribution ?