[linux-dvb] Re: Lost lock problems over extended periods of time

Hi!

I say, have you tried to measure the temperature on those cards?

If my memory does not fook with me, there was a report in this
list some weeks ago, that an additional fan reduces BER or so...

Bye
Arne
---
Arne likes Keanu Reeves...