[linux-dvb] DVB-C & QAM256 problem

Thank you very much for your answer ....

I will try !

;)

J-D.

Hi,

I did not have similar problems with QAM128. However, some people in
Finland have tuned PWM values in the frontend driver in order to get
good
reception. You can find the pwm initialization values in the end of
stv0297_init function (search for "min + max PWM"), at least in the CVS
version. I have no idea what values you should use, maybe someone using
the card in similar circumstances could help? Also, you should verify
that
you have good reception as I had to add an amplifier for better signal
quality, although the Windows software worked OK. I guess the Windows
driver is dynamically finetuning PWM and such for better reception.

Mikko.