[linux-dvb] channel switch troubles

Hello linux-dvb Malinglist,

I had problems during switching channels with my dvb-s rev. 1.3 card. I
investigated this problem and found an interesting issue. Because this
topic is a bit bulky, I've written a short webpage about the topic:
http://defiant.wavecon.de/~alex/dvbbug/dvbbug.html

Now my question: Does someone on this list has experienced similiar
problems and probably have better solutions for this?

Best regards
	Alex