[linux-dvb] Fix for DTT-CI cards

Hi Hans,

>I have tried your patch with some success. I can create a channels.conf
>now, but when I zap to a channel and try to view it with kaffeine,
>mplayer or xine the output is garbled.
>I get the correct names for the channels (SVT1, TV4 etc) but the output
>looks like it is scrambled.
I have only tried the card through mythtv myself. SVT1 and SVT2 looked good
for me.

>Can this be signal strength issues? If so, where can I check the signal
>strength, and how good does it need to be?
You can see the signal strength if you use tzap to zap to a channel. The
signal strength is returned as one byte from the card which is then shifted
up eight bits. I would give a possible variation between 0x0000 and 0xFF00
but I can't remember right now what signal strength I was having. I can look
into it tonight.

What signal strength and snr does tzap show you?

/Henrik