[linux-dvb] Fix for DTT-CI cards

Puh, after a week of debugging I have finally gotten things to work.

The few changes is needed for the driver to get the DTT-CI cards working.
* The DTT-CI card should have the flag NEWTUNE
* The bandwidth byte should not be located on position 6 but rather position
7 for DTT-CI cards
* The signal strength byte should be read from byte 5 instead of 6 for
DTT-CI cards (and DCT-CI cards from what I can see).

I also believe that the decode_lock bit is read from the incorrect position
for terrestrial and cable cards. I believe that it should be read from the
same position as sattelite cards (state->rxbuffer[6] & 0x10)
I could be wrong on this point but this is at least true for the DTT-CI
card.

I have attached a diff containing the changes I need to make in order to
make the driver work for me. In addition to what is mentioned above, I
corrected a typo of debug > 4 to verbose > 4 and removed redundant setting
of bandwidth bytes for terrestrial cards.

Hans, why don't you give it a try and see if it solves your problems as well
since you were also having problems with your DTT-CI card.

It would be great if it could also be tested on other terrestrial and cable
cards to see if I am right about the decode_lock bit.

Henrik