[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T

Hi!

> > Which "initial config file"? I am not aware of any such
> file... I
> > just added options until scan did not show the usage messages.
> :-)
> >
> scan needs an "initial config file with the carrier frequencies
> and
> some basic encoding parameters. You will find samples in the
> distribution, the dvb-t subdirectory.

Ok. I have found such a file for Berlin...

> I can't tell about Munich but i am shure you can find something,
> probably a proper "channels.conf" file for tzap, xine and so on.

And I have found channels.conf files:
http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_channels.conf

> > When I wake up, I will test, what happens with the DVB card in
> > my bigger box...

$!%&@

My big box refuses to load the firmware with all kernel config
files, I tried. Furthermore it looks like the kernel config file
can crash the box, when "scan -v -c" is started, although
everything looks good...

My small box crashes with every kernel config file, I tried under
debian linux. With SuSE 8.1 it worked better... But there was no
firmware upload, too. What should I do (in all cases there was a
firmware file available (e. g.:
/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/dvb-fe-tda10046.fw))? Btw.: The small
box crashes with and without this firmware file...

Could somebody send me a working kernel config file (sometimes my
freshly baked kernel even refuses to boot) for a Pentium S,
please?

-Arne

Yahoo! Mail