[linux-dvb] DVB-S card recommendations?

   Hi, all! I've been looking over the various cards supported by
linux-dvb at this URL:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Supported_DVB_cards

   None of the cards listed seem to have exactly what I'm looking for,
or the information presented doesn't answer my questions, so I'm coming
here to the list in the hopes that people can point me in the right
direction.

   My goal is to receive DVB-S in North America. I'm looking for a card
that will support access to raw transport streams (TS) and which
supports as broad a range of data rates as possible (I'd like to receive
low data rate signals, like radio-over-satellite, as well as TV
broadcasts). Ideally I'd like a card with IF passthrough (a sat-out
connector), and a bus bandwidth that can handle HDTV transport streams
as well, but these aren't absolutely essential. Mostly I'm just
interested in receiving as wide a range of free-to-air stuff as
possible, as well as being able to pick apart transport streams at a low
level. And, of course, a card that has pretty solid driver support would
be nice, too, so I don't have to mess around too much with
CVS/development drivers, kernel patches, etc. (but I will if that's what
it takes). I'm not interested in subscription services, so a CI slot is
unnecessary.

   Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!