[linux-dvb] Errors when running dvbscan for Twinhan VisionPlus DVB-T

Hans Gunnarsson wrote:
> Manu Abraham wrote:
>
>> Hans Gunnarsson wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all!
>>>
>>> I have patched the bttv driver with Manu's "anti-freeze" patch, and
>>> am using the latest CVS from dvb. The kernel is 2.6.11
>>>

>> You need to use the bttv timout patch which i posted a while back
>> along with the freeze patch, for kernel = 2.6.11.
>> for kernel > 2.6.12-rc4 it has the freeze patch as well as the timeout
>> patch.
>>

> Manu, I forgot to add that I have already used the bttv timeout patch
> (from your email titled: bttv patch).
> Still I get the same results.

Hans,

can you increase the delay in the dst_wait_dst_ready() and let know how
it proceeds.. (You might not need more than 35mS there, since DST-CI had
some problems with a larger delay, i worked out to a smaller one there.
Let me know what fits you, we can add one more conditional delay there.)
? The delay is conditional, see what delay fits in your needs. I am back
for a day, will be going out again for another week.

Manu