[linux-dvb] Problems seeing video with my DVB card

Sid,

Fantastic, thanks very much for your help!  Tzap/xine and kaffiene
worked fine - was glad to see kaffiene supported subtitles too which was
a nice surprise.  Strangely enough, mplayer now works with the command I
originally tried, though very jerky and badly pixellated.  *shrugs*
dunno why it didn't work before.

Thanks very much for your help - now to figure out why mythtv isn't
playing the DVB streams...

Cheers - Piers