[linux-dvb] Remembering - Nova-T & Nexus-S

Hello list!

I have a Nova-t card and I have obtained good results
with Directfb + VDR + softdevice.
But now, I want to use as mpeg decoder a Nexus-S card.
I know that this theme has been discuss for a long
time, but I'm incapable to find mails about it cause
old list archives before Feb. 12 2005 are not
available yet.
If someone could help me to have DVB-T with Nova-t +
Nexus-S decoder and explain me how, I would be very
grateful.
Also I like to know if old mails could be consulted.

Thanks in advance,
Rose.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, m?s seguridad