[linux-dvb] DVICO FUSION USB?

On Mon, 9 May 2005 strider400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ok
>
> It turns out I needed a powered hub. The via chipset doesn't supply enough current to
> the device. Is there anything else I have to do to get this box working in linux?

Sorry, I have little time for the bluebird-driver this (and the next)
week.
The I2C part should work already, but nothing else so far. It is not
committed to dvb-kernel, because I don't want to commit yet another
incomplete driver. But if someone wants to go on with writing, don't
hesitate to ask for the current source.

best regards,
Patrick.

--