[linux-dvb] How to compile saa7134-dvb

Hi,

If the card has the FMD1216ME tuner, apply the patches i sent beginning
of this month to Gerds last video4linux snapshot. It is not yet in the
cvs. Compile, do a "./load_modules" in the video4linux directory and things
should work.
You can watch dvb either with xine, mplayer and several other applications
but you might need a "channels.conf" file fo your region. Simply search for
it.

Good luck
   Hartmut