Table ids are different - Re: [linux-dvb] Troubles with Dvbnet ATSC and DVB-S

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

>I already have A90. One more difference to DVB is that the
>private_indicator is called error_detection_type and is
>used for the same purpose as the section_syntax_indicator
>in DVB.
>
>Johannes

Agreed.  I had this all subsequently explained to me - Unfortunately I
don't have the skillset to make DSM-CC work in ATSC other than to
changed the filter from 3e to 3f in dvbnet.  This is fine for us
locally--and works, but of course it is not a solution.