[linux-dvb] DVICO FUSION USB?

On Sun, 1 May 2005 strider400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ok
>
> I repluged it and did a lsusb again.

That looks like the cold device alright. Your earlier post had the warm
device. The cold and warm USB ids are the same (as each other, and as the
device my Mac driver is for).

> I also disabled the usb ports on the motherboard.
>
> If the box is sensitive to mpeg2 decoding, does that mean I can only record with
> that computer? Is there any way round this, as it is really annoying!!

I imagine shielding your computer better or moving the device further away
from it would improve things, but maybe it's worth waiting to see if it
turns out to be a problem in linux. Unless it's happening in the USB
controller itself I guess ... which would suck.

> Ben

{P^/

btw I've now sent the logs I promised to send to Patrick.