[linux-dvb] DVICO FUSION USB?

Hi,

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 strider400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Since the odds of getting this box up and running seem quiet good I went out and
> bought one! So where to from here?

I looked at the driver from John and waiting for some information he will
send me.

In the meantime you could run a lsusb -v (and send the output to me) when
the device is plugged in.

According to the windows-driver-.inf-files there are different revisions
of the box. lsusb -v will show which revision you have.

regards
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx