[linux-dvb] Typhoon DVB-T Duo Digital/Analog Cardbus (saa7133 based)

Hi,

Jan Dittmer wrote:

>>i have been told that there's a project working on the dvb-t part
>>(linuxdvb) with access to the relevant philips datasheet for the silicon
>>tuner (NDA and so on..)

I guess you are talking about me. Im am working on a driver for the
MEDION MD7134 card. It works now, tomorrow i will do some documentation
work, then I can make a patch and publish it.
A big part of the job was to rework the driver for the TDA10046 channel
decoder to make it more flexible. It should now not be difficult to make
it support the Philips silicon tuners and the TDA9889 IF down converter.
As far as i know, support for the silicon tuners also is underway. So it
should be possible to get these cards working in reasonable time.

> So saa7134-dvb is something else?

This is the module that glues the DVB part of the card together.

Best regards
    Hartmut