[linux-dvb] cable4pc ERROR: initial tuning failed.

Hi Gilberto,

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 gilberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm using kernel 2.6.10 with  current cvs dvb-kernel tree.
> I test in windows and I can tuning with the same configuration used In Linux.
>
> What do i wrong?

I think Carlos will have already answered your question, because he knows
the solution.

You have to apply patches to the current dvb-kernel to get the CableStar
up and running. These patches aren't in CVS yet, because they break
support for another stv0297-based device.

best regards
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx