[linux-dvb] skystar2 cvs unreliable diseqc

Hi,
I checked out cvs on wednesday, it works with my Skystar2 satelite card,
so there is a real improvement compared to the last try some weeks ago,
but diseqc doesn't work reliable with the default flexcop pci modules,
meaning sometimes it works and sometimes not, because the diseqc doesn`t
get switched. With the old skystar2 modul diseqc is fine.
J?rg