[linux-dvb] TV OUT

Hi, I know this is a long shot - and it might not strictly be related to
this list (well it is and it isn't really) I am curious if anyone out
there is using a radeon X800 video card and has managed to get TV out
working with it?

The whole Linux TV, PVR/VDR thing isn't much use to me without TV out.
Unfortunately regardless of what drivers I have used, whethere they are
propriatory ATI fglrx, or open source ATI, vesa or whatever, I can't
seem to get TV out working.

Any hints or tips anyone can offer (particularly if anybody has one of
these cards) would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

GJ