[linux-dvb] Failure to find frontend

On Saturday 16 April 2005 21:25, Mark Smith wrote:
> It has been suggested that this may have something to with interrupts.
> On my system a lot seems to be loaded on interrupt 11:

You can probably fix that by going to the bios and setting pnp os installed
to no and resetting the configuration. Then boot with pci=noacpi.

I'm amazed to hear your setup works at all as it is. My experiences have
always been that two or more bttv cards in the same irq equals box locking
up hard at loading modules or the picture constantly breaking up.