[linux-dvb] TwinHan Clones

Dominique Dumont writes:
 > Martin Cap <macap20001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
 >
 > > this one "Hama DVB SAT - CI PCI Karte" (although it should be an exact
 > > clone of the Twinhan card you mentioned):
 > > http://www.hama.de/portal/articleId*108593/action*2563
 >
 > It looks more like a clone of the Technisat card.

Same in green, red or blue ...
They are all Twinhan cards.

AFAIR, the longer red Twinhan is a VP1030A, the Technisat a VP1030C.
Then there is a similar looking one (tuner in same angle as Technisat)
but with different tuner called VP1032. I think Manu mentioned a
VP1032A to me (probably the version where the tuner actually works)
and there are probably many more ...

Don't quote me on the exact numbers, they are from memory. I can look
them up if somebody is interested.

Ralph