[linux-dvb] Replex woes

> You can give ProjectX a try (google for it)
> It should be able to repair sync while demuxing.
> Then you can use mplex (from mjpegtools) to replex
> to vob.

OK, thanks I'll give it a go. I have it already but it
failed to compile with jikes so I guess I need the
full sun JDSK (or whatever they are calling it now).

It's here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x

for anyone else that needs it.

project-x.sf.net leads to a German forum with more information.