[linux-dvb] air2pc, dvb driver and mythtv [very cracky audio]

hey guys,

I don't know where the problem is really coming from. I am using air2pc pci
card to capture OTA. I'm also using Mythtv for my pvr. I was using feb 23
cvs of mythtv and everything is fine, no issues.

I tried the latest mythtv cvs yesterday compiled with dvb. I noticed that
when watching OTA FOX channel 32, the audio is very cracky. However, I don't
see any issues when watching other HD channels like WTTW 11. Someone on the
mythtv-users told me that other people are also experiencing the same
issues. He told me to use TS rather than PS. I will have to try it tonight.
So any comments on this?

Thanks,

Neil