[linux-dvb] record multiple channels

Hi

for a research project I am looking for a DVB-S card that can record
multiple channels and works under Linux. I have been informed that the
Technisat Skystar2

http://www.technisat.com/en/produkte/produkteview.php?kid=1,29&pid=1281

can do this. Can anybody confirm this? Or recommend
another card that runs under Linux and can record multiple channels?

Regards,

Matthijs Mourits
Center for Computer Science and Mathematics (CWI)