[linux-dvb] skystar2 driver reception problem?

Hi
I think there maybe a problem recieving some channels with the ss2 card.
The problem may be the card or maybe the driver, I don't have a windows
setup to test it with.

I have a quad lnb setup with sky minidish for astra 28e. On sky
digiboxes (a card, but no subscription), and a technomate digibox CNN is
one of the free to air channels. However I cannot recieve it, or any of
the  other channels on this frequency. I have checked the lnb by moving
the pc to one I know picks up CNN, the result is the same.

szap is unable to lock onto the channel, the kaffeine scan does not find
it and niether does scan. The output from kaffeine is;

 >polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> Using DVB card "STV0299/TSA5059/SL1935 based"
 >> tuning DVB-S to 12051000 v 27500000
 >> inv:2 fecH:2
 >> DiSEqC: switch pos 0, 13V, hiband (index 2)
 >> DiSEqC: e0 10 38 f1 00 00
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> polling....
 >> Getting frontend event
 >> Tuning delay : 6974 ms
 >> Asked to stop
 >> Live stopped
 >> kaffeine: KXineWidget: Playing: /usr/share/apps/kaffeine/logo
 >> [mpeg4 @ 0x43a9e950]frame skip 8
 >> [mpeg4 @ 0x43a9e950]frame skip 8
 >> kaffeine: KXineWidget: New video frame size: 681x360 - aspect ratio: 1
 >> kaffeine: KXineWidget: Switch to audio channel -1
 >> kaffeine: KXineWidget: New video frame size: 681x360 - aspect ratio: 1
 >> kaffeine: KXineWidget: xine event: playback finished
 >> kaffeine: Kaffeine: Set screensaver timeout to: 0 min

any ideas? Is there anyone with ss2/astra28 able to recieve this?

Thanks
   Simon