[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev2.2

Hi Bernd,

> - On my system (nVidia GeForce 2 MX, nvidia 1.0.7167
> kernel module) Xvideo
> extention is not working. xawtv is showing a blank
> black or blue screen
> (don't want to test again, xawtv freezes my whole
> system). Try -noxv:
>   xawtv -noxv -c /dev/dvb/adapter0/video1

You are right. It works now.

> - Try another TV app, e. g. kdetv (same result on my
> system like xawtv:  blank
> screen unless XV is deactivated and freezes system).
>
> - My favorite TV app: tvtime. Worked at once, nice
> deinterlacer routines (but
> cpu consuming on my old 900MHz Athlon Thunderbird).

I use video & audio output of the DVB-s card,
meanwhile mp4live also works now without special
options like -noxv.

The only remaining problem is szap. Now szap has to be
running at all times when I watch a program. Is there
a method to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot agian!!

Jesse