[linux-dvb] Air2PC - Can't lock QAM, revision?

I have an Air2PC card that I have had for about a year and have used it
under Windows.  I recently came across the support for this card under
Linux, especially the ability to handle QAM modulation.  I've put the
card in my Mandrake Linux box and upgraded the kernel to 2.6.11  from
kernel.org.  I pulled down the latest dvb-kernel to get the firmware
file along with the dvb-apps.  I have the card recognized and working
with azap/dvbscan/dvbstream for 8VSB/OTA but can not lock a single QAM
station.  I am using the channels.conf_qam from digitalregime and have
gone through the entire list with azap a couple times but not a single
lock.  I have a Fusion card in a Windows box that gets the QAM stations
perfectly so I know they are there.  At this point I am wondering if
there are different versions of this card and possibly mine doesn't have
the hardware to do QAM.  From looking at the card I have the following
information:

PCB:
P/N: 92400-20300  REV: 1.0

Chip:
B2C2
FLEXCOP IIB
MAU9N-000
0047

Tuner:
SAMSUNG TBMV30712IN1

Anybody have any ideas or similar experience?  Maybe confirm/deny my rev?

Thanks,
Travis