[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nexus-S v2.3 budgetpatch?

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_TT_Budget_Patch

> The nexus-s 2.3 has only swapped frontend compared
> to earlier versions.
>
> Kenneth

Well yes... But if you look at the pictures that
someone here posted ( http://www.ploeb.de/nexus.html )
you can see that the SAA7146 has the same connections
as the budget cards (
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Image:Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-Ci.jpg
) the older cards do not have these connections... So
therefor I wondered if the budgetpatch now was on the
card from the beginging...

Can someone with such card decline or confirm?

Best regards!