[linux-dvb] knoppmyth terratec cinergy 1200

Hi,

i?m really new to this and thought to install my tv recorder via
knoppmyth would be the easiest way...
Problem is, that knoppmyth can?t find my Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S...

ok full review i have a running pc with some other things on it and
bootet knoppmyth and made a manual installation
to my free hda2, no extra partition for myth / cache just one for swap
(hda7). Installation works, only problem until than is
that it allways can?t find a video mode for my TV ? have to confirm 2
times before it starts (or can choose to set a mode / scan)

But that?s not the real Problem (i hope), After the Installation
knopmyth starts, i used the XFCONFIG-4 from the nvidia example
(Video Card is an nvidia gf440mx) and installed the nvidia drivers
(unpack kernel and in /usr/srv that install-nv.... script)

After that Knopmyth starts and i can start to configure it... But when
it comes to Configure Video Card i dunno what to choose...
only thing i found logical was that DVB stuff but that say?s that theres
no card...

On the boot menu KnoppMyth also tells me that it doesn?t found a card..
so most like it?s not available...but it tells me that the
module saa7146 is loaded...

I?m really no expert and hole google didn?t help me... seems that all
those guy?s out there have
no problem with that card and mythtv... Maybe i?m just missing a simple
command ? load dvb modules or
stuff... but knoppmyth should do all that stuff...

Any Help would be nice (sry not that used to write English)

Best Regards

Christian Unger