[linux-dvb] dvb driver changes added by 2.6.11-bk5

Kenneth Aafl?y wrote:
> It'll be much easier too, when the whitespace cleanups are in.

That's not going to happen so easily. The big patch I sent was dropped
as there were other changes pending (like the jiffes -> msec one) which
would have conflicted (I guessed this would happen but I tried anyway).
I now have to feed it in smaller portions, but I think I get the more
important functional patches sent out first.

Johannes