[linux-dvb] Terratec/KNC1 DVB-S cannot turn off LNB power...?

Hi,

I have a TerraTec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S here (SAA7146A + SU1278 NIM), and it
doesn't seem to be possible to disable the LNB power of this board. I
toggled all SAA7146A GPIO pins as well as the SU1278's OP2/OP1/OP0 pins,
and only OP1 switched the LNB power between 13 and 18V, but none of the
other pins made any difference at all.

Now I only connected a multimeter to the LNB connector and measured DC V,
and didn't put any load on the voltage, but then again, modern satellite
multiswitches don't either. If the LNB power can't be turned off, that
breaks the automatic power saving feature of multiswitches, since the
switch will be powered up as long as the PC is, even if the DVB-S card
isn't actually used.

Does anyone know if there is some way to switch off the LNB power of this
board design, or are these cards simply not suitable for the use with
powersaving multiswitches?

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach