[linux-dvb] Maintainers of the tda1004x module still available?

Hi, Nico

The tuner i have is FMD1216ME, its a canned tuner.
The 8274 is a silicon tuner right? If its the one i have in
mind, you will need a special driver for this one. If you
can't help yourself with it i can try to help you but i would
prefer to get this thing running first - especially because
it would be easy to support some other cards with canned
tuner too.

My code is heavily based on the work of Gerd Knorr. I haven't
posted it so far due to the fact that my modifications in the
TDA1004x module make it incompatible and i am afraid there is
an issue with the IRQ handling as well. But of course i can post
a snapshot i.e. here as an attachment.

Should i?

Best regards
    Hartmut