[linux-dvb] Air2PC-ATSC and QAM

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Boleslaw Ciesielski wrote:

>> Unfortunately, no but maybe the rewritten skystar2 driver
>> works better (in dvb-kernel/b2c2/).
>
> I tried it and it crashes while trying to download the firmware (see below),
> even though the old driver has no problem with that part. However, it seems
> like the new driver is in active development so I will keep trying.

Could you please try it again? (When you read this, maybe the files are
already usable in build-2.6... when I find the time)

I forgot to assign _any_ value to a struct-member and I didn't
noticed it because it is only needed for firmware download of the
ATSC-card/box and I don't have that card.

Sorry,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx