[linux-dvb] ttusb-budget new frontend (BSBE1)

Gregor Kroesen reported non-working ttusb-budget, which has an Alps
BSBE1-502A.

The ID is 1003, so it's the same as the BSRU6-Box, but the BSBE1
requires different parameters in both the stv0299 inittab and the pll
(someone once posted the description into this ML, topic was "
ALPS-BSRV2-301A tuner problem, would like to use APLS-BSBE1-701A", and
this modification work)

a patch like:
dvb-ttusb-budget.c:1295:
>> -  buf[3] = 0xC4;
>> -
>> -  if (params->frequency > 1530000)
>> -    buf[3] = 0xc0;
>> +  buf[3] = 0xE4;
>> +
>> +  if (params->frequency > 1530000)
>> +    buf[3] = 0xE0;
>> dvb-ttusb-budget.c:1243:
>> -  0x0f, 0x52,
>> +  0x0f, 0xD2,
fixes it, however hardcodes it to bsbe1.

How can we differentiate between these two frontends? Is there are way
or should we introduce a module parameter (ulgy), or can we parse any
eeprom?

he reports stc version "V 2.2". Do other boxes with 2.2 use other
frontends? Otherwise we could use this for the decision.

Felix