[linux-dvb] How to tune a dvb-t set top box under linux in france

hello list,

i am responsible for creating a monitoring tools in order to control front
end info for a dvb-t network.
The indicator i need to get are Bit error rate and noise factor basically.

I though i would be able to use dvbsnoop to do so but now i am trouble to
set tuning parameters.
My question is the following:

Do you know of a set up tool and of a stb (dvb-t) i can use to get my
indicators ?
dvbtune and other tools do not seem to work for dvb-t in France.

Does any one of you know of a stb brand (or a dvb-t card brand) which can
be tuned in
using a free tuning linux tool? I would appreciate to get both tool name
and stb brand name.

I need this info asap, any information is welcome

best regards,
alexis