[linux-dvb] Newbie driver writer's questions

Leonid Podolny wrote:
> We've found the decoding routines, so the important thing now is to find
> a documentation for the driver API, which I still fail to.

You'll have a hard time finding it because it doesn't exist.
linux-dvb-api-1.0.0.pdf contains an out-of-date chapter about
the "kernel demux api", but you're better off reading the code of
the existing drivers.

> >I assume your card will be very cheap (so, interesting). Can you say
> >something more about it? DVB-S? DVB-T?
>
> For now, we are talking about the DVB-T card (the DTT card at
> http://www.vboxcomm.com/product2.htm#1). In the more remote future the
> plans are to add support for DVB-S and ATSC cards.

Will the drivers be released as OpenSource?

Johannes