[linux-dvb] Re: TT USB Budget cc discontinuity / lost sync.

Peter Weissgerber wrote:
> I have tried the box now on another PC (VIA KT266
> based mainboard) and have the same problem [only
> artifacts when bitrate of channel is > about 5MBit/s,
> e.g. for ZDF or WDR Aachen; error messages about "lost
> sync"]....
>
>  --- Johannes Stezenbach <js@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:
> > Did you try to raise ISO_BUF_COUNT? I don't know
> > how to detect missed iso usb packets, but I guess
> > that is what happens.
>
> ... I did try this but it does not help. Maybe the
> hardware is simply defective?? Or has anybody a better
> idea what is going wrong?

I know nothing about the TT USB boxes, you could ask
TT support if this is a limitation of the box; or
you could try if it works better with Windoze.
Could also be a problem with USB isoc xfers, AFAIK
some newer boxes use bulk xfers -- maybe there's a
reason...

Johannes