[linux-dvb] Re: we might be losing multicast packets

Hello,

I commented all of the locations in which it was safe to do so where
EAGAIN was returned in the driver either by EAGAIN or EWOULDBLOCK.  There
are some places where I didn't mark because to do so might impact
functionality or cause a hefty rewrite of the code and introduction of new
variables.  It would help to know where the section filtering code is
because if I need to rewrite something for debugging I don't want to be
wasting time.

On a probably unrelated note, I happened to have this modified driver
running while using vdr and consistently saw a marker in av7110_av.c

in vdr_play

if (nonblock && !FREE_COND)
return -EWOULDBLOCK;

_J