Treat as Urgent From Hon. Dr.H.E Idriss Deby Itno

>From Hon. Dr.H.E Idriss Deby Itno
E-mail ID: mcham2002@xxxxxxxxx
Office of African Union {A.U}
Federal Republic of Benin
Anti-Fraud Committee Team
Address: 27 Kofo Abayomi Street
Office Code of Conduct: 001

Urgent Attention: Dear E-mail Account Holder!!!

This email letter notification is coming directly to you from the Desk of
African Union (AU) Anti-fraud team in collaboration with the United Nations
(UN) and British High Commission in regards to the extensive raid (arrests) on
Internet scammers. Due to the high rate of complain we have been receiving from
United Nations (UN) on the level of Scam artists/fraudsters with African
nationalities. All the Internet Service Providers had noticed the increased
email traffic originating from African to other continents.

In this raid, three hundred and six (306) scammers were arrested so far and the
raid is still on. We have recovered the total sum of US$11.850 Billion from
them from both cash and assets confirmed to have come from their victims. As we
have found hundreds of thousands of email addresses of victims from their
address books. It is at this juncture that we are contacting you. The African
Union (AU) with the United Nation (UN) are making refunds of $5,750,000.00 each
to victims whom his/her email address was listed on the scammer’s address
books, so therefore kindly Contact Rev. Paul E. CHAMBERS, his Direct Telephone
number: +229 6335-5071 OR +229 9938-7978 Contact E-mail ID: pchambass@xxxxxxxxx
} ensure you call him upon receipt of this email letter for he is the appointed
Officer to pay your Re-fund Compensation Payment by the United Nations (UN)
African Union (AU) Anti-fraud Committee and ECO-WAS Executive Board Authority.

Contact Person: Rev. Paul E. CHAMBASS
Direct Tel: +229 6335-5071 /:  +229 9938-7978
Contact E-mail ID: pchambass@xxxxxxxxx

Furthermore; He will let you know the modalities in which your refunds
compensation payment of $5,750,000.00 Million USD will get to you. NOTE: You
are hereby advised and warned not to contact those hoodlums that are tarnishing
the image of our wonderful continent Africa Nation and ignore all that you have
been dealing with and contact Rev. Paul E. CHAMBASS Direct Tel: +229 6335-5071
/:  +229 9938-7978.

Dr.H.E Idriss Deby Itno
E-mail ID: mcham2002@xxxxxxxxx
(Safety & Security Minister)
Code of Conduct: 001
African Union Anti-Fraud Unit (A.U.A.F.U)