Re: staging: ks7010: Replace three printk() calls by pr_err()

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 10:12:20PM +0200, SF Markus Elfring wrote:
> > I am not an upstream path.
> > Greg KH generally serves that function here.
> > My suggestion would be to resend the entire patchset as V(n+1).
>
> I am curious if it would make sense to reduce the mail traffic a bit by finding out
> which software changes can be accepted already.

I am _this_ close to just adding you to my kill filters...

Really now, this is basic fixes and cleanups, you have been asked many
times in the past to move on beyond these, as you often times seem to
end up wasting lots of people's times as they attempt to help you.

Personally, I'm long past wishing to help you out here, sorry.  I'll
take "correct" patches, but that's it.  No discussion of them, no
arguing over theoreticals, and no telling you what I might, or might
not, want to see done in the future, sorry.

And really, your patch quality stinks, I strongly suggest getting a lot
more experience with C first before doing more kernel work please.

good luck,

greg k-h