Re: [RFC] Staging: goldfish_audio.c: Modify goldfish audio driver to use ALSA framework

According to Android porting guide tinyalsa will work for ALSA
drivers, it is included in the Android open source project tree.
Change in their build configuration should be enough to use this
patch.

I think it is better to get your question answered before proceeding
further. I don't have a clue on whom to contact regarding this :(.

I could not test my change yet as I have to figure out how to enable
tinyalsa in Android build system.

Thanks,
PrasannaKumar