Re: vnc over ssh with tp-link tl-wn725n causes laptop to freeze

That's Larry Finger's driver and it might be different from the
kernel.org driver.  I've added him to the CC list.  If you look in
/var/log/messages there may be some useful warning messages from when
the driver loaded to when it crashed?

regards,
dan carpenter