Re: Possible memory leak in function (reserve_range) not freeing pointer (regionid)

This is a real bug, but it's very minor.  To trigger it, you would have
to modprobe and rmmod many many times in a loop.  If you report these
sorts of minor bugs when the code is new, then most times people fix
them but this one is old I doubt anyone is motivated to fix it.  Fixing
it seems a little complicated to me as well.

to report this but the truth is that no one reads that list.

Anyway, it seems that you have written a good bug finding tool.  :)
Congratulations for that!

regards,
dan carpenter