Staging: unisys: base drivers complete

Greg and other reviewers,

Ben Romer and I believe that the Unisys drivers in staging-next are now complete. Are there any other changes that you are aware of that we need to make to these drivers?

We have additional drivers to submit that are supported by this base set of drivers but want to make sure the base set is in good shape before continuing. As changes requested by the community have been made in the staging-next drivers, we have made corresponding changes in the additional drivers to try and have a minimal amount of additional work when these drivers are submitted.

Thanks in advance for your comments,

--
Ken Cox