WiFi+BT AR5B22. When starting linux - BT disappears. Disappears at all.

I have a problem with my laptop wireless card in linux (I tried
xubuntu and kali).
It is a wifi(abgn)+BT4.0 miniPCI-E half module from Atheros.
FCC ID is PPD-AR5B22 (wikidevi have info about it:
https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Atheros_AR5B22 ).
The problem is that loading to linux (e.g. xubuntu 14.04 livecd)
somehow disables BT at all, even Windows can't see it after loading to
Windows.
What helps return back bluetooth work at least in Windows is insert
back my BCM943228HMB (https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Broadcom_BCM943228HMB
) and again load to linux, because only linux enables back BT (I tried
to load Windows after I inserted Broadcom module and Windows did not
see the BT).
I have no useful data on my laptop so I even can provide acces to it,
if it is needed (ssh, x11, what you wish).
I also think it is kernel or driver issue.
What I want to achieve is both WiFi and BT working well in linux, but
"not to disable BT at all"-state will be acceptable too (I prefer
Windows, but also use Linux from time to time).
I appreciate any thoughts about this.
Maybe you can help to find answers.
Thanks.