work on Alcor Micro AU6601

Hello all,

i have a ultrabook with Alcor Micro AU6601 pcie card reader. Suddenly
there is no driver for it, so i would like to make one.

If i see it correctly, Alcor Micro don't wont to be contacted by any one
except OEMs.

I started collecting all possible information
https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Alcor_Micro_AU6601

and already did some RE with documenting registers which i was able to find:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jnRACLJn14jBpKuYBa4i0OvmwZ9qD8xm1xnIo4H0gGk/pub

All this makes fun, but i still ask my self if using legals ways will
work too :) Can some body help me contact Alcor Micro?

--
Regards,
Oleksij